FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Phone: (510) 235-7800 ext. 4370
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 7:45pm
Friday: 10:00am -1:45pm
- Where do I buy my books?
- How do I get my grades and\or transcript?
- How and when do I register for classes, drop\add, withdraw?
- What if I don't have a Social Security Number?
A Social Security number is not required to apply for admisssion to Contra Costa College, but is required to apply for financial aid.
- Does the College have evening, weekend and online classes?
- If I take an evening class how can I arrange an escort service to walk me to my car ? Yes. An escort service is available by calling the campus police dispatcher at 510-235-7800 extension 4207.
- Who do I ask if I have problems or questions about registration? The Admissions and Records Department is available to answer your questions at 510-235-7800 extension 7500.
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Who can attend CCC?
- How do I make a counseling appointment?
- What is there to do on campus?
- What happens after I apply?
- Where are the classes listed?
- How do I get help paying for my classes, books, etc.?
- Is there a campus map showing the location of classrooms and parking lots?
- Where exactly is the college located?
- Where can I use a computer?
- What classes are offered off campus?
- How can I get help with my financial aid?
- Where can I apply for scholarships?
- Can I get a job on campus?
- Where do I get a Student I.D. card? To get a Student I.D. card, go to the Student Life Center. To find this office, go to the area outside the cafeteria. When you face the cafeteria, the Student Life Center will be on your left.
- Is there an ATM machine on campus? Yes, it is located in the Student Service Center (SSC).
- Where can I get food on Campus?
- How can I get a tutor? Individual and group tutoring is available through several different sources on campus. Campus-wide tutoring (in any subject) is coordinated by the College Skills Center in the Library and Learning Resources Center (LLRC), Library Building, Room 121. Phone: (510) 235-7800 ext. 4227